Welcome to our Association's website!
We are a non profit group of career professionals with a goal of networking, helping other Stylists here in Wisconsin, other US states, and even internationally! We work to do this by continuing our grooming education, and by setting higher standards for the grooming industry in which we work. We strongly urge our members to exercise your voice by writing us or calling us to give your ideas, concerns and opinions so that our membership can grow and our (your) goals can be achieved. Membership in our Association conveys to all persons that a sincere concern is had by you to offer humane and professional service at all times in a place of business and that you take your career seriously enough to continue to learn, to work towards a support network, to share your knowledge with others, and genuinely believe in the help that fellow professionals are able to give in return. Our group holds meetings and learning seminars, certification classes, grooming competitions, sends in Association responses to local legal issues regarding our industry, and offers an outlet for stylists to voice their concerns and share their ideas. To make changes and to have your viewpoints heard by a body of professionals that will work together with each other so that no one stylist stands alone- providing the comraderie and professionalism that this industry needs to continue to grow and thrive.
So, we welcome and invite you- and we thank you for your interest!
Wisconsin Association of Professional Pet Stylists
If you are interested in taking part in the NEW health insurance coverage program we now have for our members- please email us!
Member Benefits for all members include:
- Access to our many annual learning and educational sessions
- Access to our annual Stylists Fair and grooming competitions
- Access to members only health insurance and coverage plan
- Access to our business insurance coverage providers
- Access to our stylist career relocation and networking program
-provides career placement and relocation for quality stylists within our network to find quality jobs at reputable salons
- Access to 24 hour contact and professional business support
- Access to our open lines Stylist support network
-immediate support for stylists who have a business emergency
- Access to our members only discussion forum
- Access to our attourney-hosted legal business advice network
- Access to our Wisconsin Certified Master Companion Stylist program
- Access to our free advertising support for your business
- Access to our competition groomer mentoring program
- Access to one on one classes for hands on training
- Access to our internship program for Pet Stylist certification
- Access to our DVD and book learn-share library
- Access to professional equipment leasing and purchase programs
- A professional certificate for display within your business
- Access to our professional business logo for your advertising needs
- Access to free subscriptions and contacts for industry related media
- Contacts & membership info for all of our industry professional
- A voice within the legal issues surrounding our industry
- Access to our Grooming Gazette quarterly newsletter
- On the spot professional and courteous support and advice for all things grooming related from our Association President
- Access to the related experience and knowledge of all of our members
If you are looking for the Pet Stylist Invitational website,click HERE